5:1 Ratio 316 SUS Gear Set For JigMaster 500/501

Started by Black Pearl, March 19, 2013, 11:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

This gear set kit is ready for purchasing now.

This pinion gear will not work with any Tiburon spool without modify the spindle.

Order information:

1.) Send email to sales@prochallenger.com for requesting PayPal invoice, Please let me know if your order will be shipped within Florida when ordering
2.) Call 561-568-3980 by phone for using credit card. Please let me know if your order will be shipped within Florida when ordering
3.) Go to http://mkt.com/pro-challenger-llc and place your order online (For US member only).

Here is the specification and price.

1.) 316 stainless steel main gear.
2.) 420 staineless steel heat treated pinion gear.
3.) Helical precision cutting.
4.) True 5:1 ratio
5.) Smooth spin pinion.
6.) Modified sleeve spacer.
7.) $47.99 (original) and $49.99 (custom).

This gear set will NOT work in Senator 112H. I am going to make some SS main gears as the original 4:1 Jigmaster.

There will be 6% sales tax for any order shipping within Florida state.

This Jigmaster 500/501 gear set kit is also available at Smoothdrag and Brian's Fishing Supply in Hawaii.

Thanks,
--Alan

bluefish69

If they are the same price as the 113 set I will be open for 4 sets
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Black Pearl

Quote from: bluefish69 on March 19, 2013, 11:54:10 PM
If they are the same price as the 113 set I will be open for 4 sets

I will try to get around for $50.00 a set.

Bryan Young

Alan, I'm in.  They will be a good replacement for reels that I work on.  Please note that the height will be of the 500 and not the 505...right?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Black Pearl

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 20, 2013, 12:02:45 AM
Alan, I'm in.  They will be a good replacement for reels that I work on.  Please note that the height will be of the 500 and not the 505...right?
Hi B,

Yes, I know that, and the pinion diameter for the spool shaft should be little smaller than the 505. I did check with Alan T on it.

Bryan Young

I was referring to the main gear height.  Ill post pics of the difference...hopefully tonight.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Black Pearl

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 20, 2013, 12:07:57 AM
I was referring to the main gear height.  Ill post pics of the difference...hopefully tonight.

I know that. Don't worry.

BMITCH

I'm in for a set. I've got a set of accurate side plates that would love to be at 5:1. Thanks

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

broadway

Alan,
    Count on 1 for starters (as you posted) and a few more if done right.
Thanks
Dom

wascallywabit

El Pescador

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

erikpowell

Put me down for 2 sets please Alan !
Thanks!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Put me down for a few, Alan. Don't forget about the 3.25:1 for the 6/0 ;).
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.