Hexagon Main and Pinion Gear for PENN 114H

Started by Black Pearl, April 10, 2013, 04:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I want them and I MUST HAVE them.  Funding is just tight.  But I seem to get by with things like 2 112HNs when NEEDED ;D

I could possibly do 3 sets but I can not commit to it....especialy if she that must be obeyed finds out.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

erikpowell

;D
;D
you guys are bad influence on me
I just got over Tiburonitis,
now i've come down with 316 gear setoriasis
::)
put me down for a set.....

Shark Hunter

I'm down for a set Chui. I sent you an email. 8)
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Sal,

We need to get your tank on wicked tuna with all the fixings
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Bryan, that would mean the world to me to have one of those guys test this one. ;D. I could set up their boat with all vintage Senators and would service them for free, as long as they take out every once in a while ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

1bayouboy

I'm new on this board, but put me down for a definite 1 set.

Gfish

One-set, Allen,  also, needa 113H Stainless steel yoke for the HX gear set I bought eariler. Can these 2 be combined into one order?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Black Pearl

Quote from: Gfish on December 02, 2016, 08:50:54 PM
One-set, Allen,  also, needa 113H Stainless steel yoke for the HX gear set I bought eariler. Can these 2 be combined into one order?
Gfish

Hi Gary,

The 114H Hex gear set is gone. I only carry the 114H original SS 3.25:1 gear set.

let me know.

Thanks,
--Alan