Here we go again...

Started by broadway, May 10, 2013, 04:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Well gentlemen, the lurker Kuoji (Bugsconnection on ebay)... same guy with the crappy 113h gears, sneaky sales tactics, and idea thief is back at it.
I hope Lee or Alan come out with some new star drags (as close to his as possible preferably) so they can shut this clown down from stealing any more members ideas and hard work once again.
I'm not advertising for this loser... I'm warning all who buy from him to think twice... and don't order squat from him!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANODIZED-T6061-ALUMINUM-STAR-DRAG-WHEEL-PENN-113H-970-320-4-0-PRO-GEAR-10-349-/360651744451?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item53f884e4c3

PS- Take notice that he didn't put any star drags of the same color to match the plates, know why?
Answer: the only reason you would go out of your way to post a bunch of photos of non matching side plates to star drags is...CAUSE THEY WON'T MATCH!!!!!!

Show your face Kuoji >:(,
Dom

Alto Mare

Shouldn't  buy aluminum stars no matter who's selling them, threads don't hold up under stress.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Hey Sal,
   What are you doing awake at 1AM? ...this is my watch ;)

Another great reason why not to buy the drags!
Dom

Dominick

Dom, Sal, I looked at the photos on ebay and to my mind the points on the stars should be angled the opposite way.  How do you guys see it?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Pescachaser on May 10, 2013, 06:00:26 PM
Dom, Sal, I looked at the photos on ebay and to my mind the points on the stars should be angled the opposite way.  How do you guys see it?  Dominick
No Dominick, that is so that you can loosen your drags quickly. ;)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

RowdyW

If you want them pointing the opposite just flip it over.

broadway

I would prefer the points straight instead of angled, but now the "lurker" will probably change them ;)
Thanks for the explanation, Bry... I didn't know that either.
Dom

Bryan Young

Dom, that was a joke. I don't know why it is the way it is.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

You got me on that one but it does make some sense.
Dom

Keta

Aluminum stars are foolish. 

I don't mind it when Alan (BP) beats me to something though....in fact it makes me happy that he has provided us with quality parts and he is a good guy.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

broadway

Lee,
    Why don't you work on something with Alan?  You engineer it and he can get it produced.
Dom

Black Pearl

Quote from: Keta on May 12, 2013, 05:16:37 PM
Aluminum stars are foolish. 

I don't mind it when Alan (BP) beats me to something though....in fact it makes me happy that he has provided us with quality parts and he is a good guy.
Well, if Lee can get this one done with reasonable price in the US, I would like to see this happens.

Quote from: broadway on May 12, 2013, 06:17:35 PM
Lee,
    Why don't you work on something with Alan?  You engineer it and he can get it produced.
Dom

That can be done, too, but I just have to many gear stuffs on my plate right now.

broadway

Looks like a green light for ya, Lee... start the presses ;)
Alan, I would say your plate is pretty full right now.
You guys are great!
Thanks
Dom

Shark Hunter

Amen on the gear stuffs!
I can't wait to get mine!
Life is Good!