WTB CHEAP SENATOR 6/0

Started by pcde123, May 15, 2013, 04:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcde123

des anyone have a penn senator 6/0 that they dont use? if your not planing on using it can you donate it to me, im looking for a sneator but i am only a highschooler, i dont really have the money, ill pay for shipping, or can you give me a LOW price?

alantani

ah, that answered that question!  paul, send me an e-mail with your address and i will hobble something together for you!  and guys, if anyone has an old beat up 114hl, i could use some of the guts, the more beat up the better!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

I could help if it was a 113H but I'll check to see what I have.  I do have a pile of SS 114H dogs.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Joel.B

I have black 6/0, not a 114hl

Alan it is yours if it will work, it is in nice shape save for brassing on bars...drags look new....

alantani

joel, that would be great.  paul, we have a grinder for you.  when it arrives, i am going to hotrod it and ship it out. 

Keta

I'll donate a SS 15-114 if you are putting in a SS gear sleeve.  The parts should be cut today....I hope.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Joel.B

should be at Alan's tomorrow

Cone

Alan, I have a brass main gear and pinion. I also have a stand (no clamp) and some posts if you need them.
I also have a chrome spool. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

pcde123

oh my, thank you so much!!!! i never thought there was such a kind community on this website, never would have imagined this, ill make sure to post pics of the fish/sharks that i catch, EXCITED

Nessie Hunter

:'( 
Sorry all my Penn's & Penn parts are gone............
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

i'm going to try to put it together today. 

Mandelstam

If someone asks me why I love this site so much I'm just going to give him the link to this thread.

And Paul, I hope you go and catch a big one with that reel and then tells us all about it. And when you have kids of your own you'll pass it on. :)
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Alto Mare

Karl, I'm not disagreeing with you, but good things happen everyday on this site, not just on this thread ;)

Pcde mentioned that he wants to cartch some sharks, send that reel to me so I could double dog that baby ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Mandelstam

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 22, 2013, 08:57:31 PM
Karl, I'm not disagreeing with you, but good things happen everyday on this site, not just on this thread ;)
X2

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 22, 2013, 08:57:31 PM
Pcde mentioned that he wants to cartch some sharks, send that reel to me so I could double dog that baby ;D.
X2
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

alantani

he needs it before the end of the week, so there will likely not be time.  we still have my father-in-laws funeral services to prepare for, coming up this saturday.  i've taken some time off work, so i will have time to get a few things done.