WTB CHEAP SENATOR 6/0

Started by pcde123, May 15, 2013, 04:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishit 2

Alan you are a Saint! Sorry for your loss as well...
President of the Down Beach High Class Hookers fishing Club.

DaBigOno

What an amaze read this is, even four months later.   

You guys are a class act!

pcde123, did you catch any sharks? Got pics?

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

pcde123

ive sent pics to alan tani, there on my phone right now, biggest ive caught is a 7ft bull!! ispooled the reel with 70lb braid and 100lb mono top shot, the reel is still in good condition after 5 fishing trips, senators a beast and now that  iknow how to cedonition my reels , this babys gonna last me a life time, if also caught black tip sharks and bull reds, most of this was off apeer but im gonna try to get a kayak to yak out bait soon, the reels on a http://www.basspro.com/Offshore-Angler-Power-Plus-Rods-Boat-Trolling/product/15162/ 5080lb rod, but im tring to upgrade my rod soon because the rod doesnt do the reel justice,

DaBigOno

I wish I joined this site back then...  Would've given me a chance to KAKUA or help out.   I'm glad for you it all worked out the way it did.  Sometimes we only wish we can be part of something like this. 

It sounds like you really appreciate what these guys did.

Like Alto Mare said:
"Pcde, I would leave that reel as is and never change it. As you already know, that baby is very valuable,
it is loaded with kindness from others and customized by the Master himself."

What a gift from some good human beings.

Like we say in Hawaii "Get Plenty ALOHA!"
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

alantani

paul, sorry, things got lost in the shuffle.  can you send the photos to me again? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jonnou

Keep coming across these great old threads

QuoteI wish I joined this site back then...  Would've given me a chance to KAKUA or help out.
this is KOHA in New Zealand Maori and a great philosophy
Kia Ora Jon

gstours

did this kid ever get get a reel?????  love to know?

alantani

the kid got his reel.  yeah, it would be great to hear from him again.  it really is true.....

"A son is a son 'til he gets a wife, but a daughter is a daughter all her life. "

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!