The Jigmaster Project

Started by Rothmar2, April 30, 2015, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Looks like you found a real pot of gold, at the end of that rainbow !!! Nice pix, and great fish !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Penn Chronology

QuoteA great day out in the Southern Ocean. One I will never forget. The Jiggy reels have certainly been worth the effort. Pack more than enough punch for the fishing I do with them.

Went to your Instagram page. All I can say is, ""Amazing"". The Great White was majestic. I was surprised how calm and slow he was. Just kind of cruising around your boat. Looks like you could have pet him.

The rip you were fishing near looked a bit dangerous to me. When I see waves break like that out at sea it is a tell for me to move the boat. That part of the world is very special.

Fabulous fish and great tackle. Can't ask for more than that! Thank you for sharing.

mhc

It's good to see your jigmasters performing so well on some decent sized fish - thanks for another great report, although I'm not to sure I'd be comfortable with a white pointer, or any shark that size hanging around the boat - even if it is pretending to be friendly.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Penn Chronology

Great Whites can be very friendly. You just have to be a bit careful when you are petting them.

CapeFish

That's the equivalent of playing with a lion's testicles!!!

Caranx

Rothmar2

Quote from: CapeFish on July 29, 2019, 07:49:27 AM
That's the equivalent of playing with a lion's testicles!!!

:D :D :D 8)

Penn Chronology

Crow

I think I'd rather "play with the lion"....I might be able to out run him,.... for a while, .....but I know I can't outswim that shark ! :o
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

CapeFish

Trust me you are not, about as little chance as outswimming that shark  :) Its an old South African saying when someone is looking for trouble they are playing with the lions jewels  :)

Surfrat

Thanks for sharing your proof of all your labor.  Nice fish too!   Thanks.

Rothmar2

No problem, and thanks for looking. Welcome to the Ohana.

mo65

Quote from: Surfrat on May 13, 2020, 03:45:11 PM
Thanks for sharing your proof of all your labor.  Nice fish too!   Thanks.

I'll second that motion...great fishin'! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~