Newell 200/300/400Series,Penn112H&Jigmasters,&ProGear 255/251 5+1Drag - $29

Started by Bryan Young, June 20, 2013, 08:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Forecon

bluefish69

Bryan

I am lucky enough the have one of Tom's Jig Master's. You told me to let you know which 5-1 Gears I wanted to install. I just ordered BP 5-1 Gear Set. So I need a Drag Set for these. Do you have a 2nd Generation Bridge Sleeve with washer or do I wait for Alan T?

Please send me an Invoice for PP

Thanks
Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

bluefish69

I got lucky this time with the drag washers. I also had 2 - 2nd Gen. Bridge Sleeves in stock. I just don't like having just 1 of anything except a Wife.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Hoochrip

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 19, 2015, 06:39:30 PM
Sold out.  Drag washers are on order.
Bryan,
Do you have 5+1 drag set for 505, I was planning on doing a reel for my sister boyfriend with gen 2 sleeve and Newell ss gear?

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Quote from: Hoochrip on December 26, 2015, 11:12:01 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on September 19, 2015, 06:39:30 PM
Sold out.  Drag washers are on order.
Bryan,
Do you have 5+1 drag set for 505, I was planning on doing a reel for my sister boyfriend with gen 2 sleeve and Newell ss gear?

Did you need the under gear washers too?  Please let me know.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Hoochrip

Yes, Do you know if Alan has the 505 gen 2 sleeves fine or coarse? Wasn't sure if I had to get the washer from you or Alan.
Thanks,
Mark

Bryan Young

Quote from: Hoochrip on December 27, 2015, 02:06:24 PM
Yes, Do you know if Alan has the 505 gen 2 sleeves fine or coarse? Wasn't sure if I had to get the washer from you or Alan.
Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark,

Alan has 500/501 Gen 2 SS gear sleeves and had 505/506 Gen 2 SS gear sleeves.  The 505/501 are course threads and the 505/506 are fine thread gear sleeves.  He, as well as I, have the 500/501 SS gear sleeves and we both have the metal and Carbontex under gear washers.  If you are planning to order drag kits from me, it's easier for the both of us if I fulfill your order that way we both don't have to send something out.  

We are all our to 505/506 gear sleeves, so if you would like to purchase one, I think you will need to purchase it from MysticParts.com.

Please send me a PM with your final order, and also let me know if you would like a SS anti-reverse dog as well.

Thank you,
Bryan

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

theluckpusher

i down for 3 set --- out of town for work will PM you when i get back in town next week
"To Hell with Luck, I'll bring the Luck with Me." ---Hemingway

Hoochrip

Bryan,
Got a gear sleeve from Alan C and receive your drag kit but need under gear washer for a gen 2 sleeve and I'll grab 2 ss dogs 2 yokes if you have them. Sorry paid on invoice before knowing where I had to get the under washer. Will do PayPal.
Thanks,
Mark

Hoochrip

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 28, 2015, 07:22:14 AM
Quote from: Hoochrip on December 27, 2015, 02:06:24 PM
Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark,

Alan has 500/501 Gen 2 SS gear sleeves and had 505/506 Gen 2 SS gear sleeves.  The 505/501 are course threads and the 505/506 are fine thread gear sleeves.  He, as well as I, have the 500/501 SS gear sleeves and we both have the metal and Carbontex under gear washers.  If you are planning to order drag kits from me, it's easier for the both of us if I fulfill your order that way we both don't have to send something out.  

We are all our to 505/506 gear sleeves, so if you would like to purchase one, I think you will need to purchase it from MysticParts.com.

Please send me a PM with your final order, and also let me know if you would like a SS anti-reverse dog as well.

Thank you,
Bryan

See above post

Bryan Young

Quote from: Hoochrip on January 02, 2016, 02:18:10 PM
Bryan,
Got a gear sleeve from Alan C and receive your drag kit but need under gear washer for a gen 2 sleeve and I'll grab 2 ss dogs 2 yokes if you have them. Sorry paid on invoice before knowing where I had to get the under washer. Will do PayPal.
Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

PayPal invoice was just sent.  Thank you.

Bryan

Bryan Young

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector