Newell 200/300/400Series,Penn112H&Jigmasters,&ProGear 255/251 5+1Drag - $29

Started by Bryan Young, June 20, 2013, 08:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

I have been using these drags ever since Bryan introduced them in my Newells and I do about 90 fishing trips a year so they get a good test. Never a single problem.

Dwight

Queensfisher

Swami805

Heiil, I can use 3 sets, I PMed you but don't know if you got it. Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

anglingarchitect

At least over stressed reels don't blow up in your face like over preasure guns.

Gfish

Bryan
Can you or someone else lemme know how to order a 5+1 stack for my jigmaster 500 from you? I have pay pal. It's an older version w/ a steel main gear n' coarse threads. And can I get a delrin undergear washer with it?, if not, it's ok. Oh, by the way, this's my 1st "official" post. I'm a 60 yr. old guy who transplanted himself to the Island of Kaua'i, HI, and 95% a my fishing now-days is from a Kayak on the south side, over reefs usually in less than 150 ft. Of water. Trolling, casting & jigging for uku( grey snapper), ulua(G. Trevally), omilu(bluefin trevally, kaku(barracuda) and the awesome light tackle sport- needlefish( almost impossible to hook in their solid bone & tooth mouths). Thanks ahead-a-time for any replies. Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bryan Young

Aloha GFish,

ReelNauti Kauai carries my drag kits. I have a gentlemen's agreement not to sell on the island to help promote local small businesses.

I hope you understand

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gfish

Yeah, thanks B.Y., gotta  love dem small bidnesses! I'll give 'em a call today. Kaua'i is slowly getting more a the chain/corporation type stores. Mahalo again for your help. Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Sushiallday

Hey Bryan,
Id like to buy 3 sets of your newell 5+1.
Let me know if there still available.thanks

got2phish

Bryan,

Can you send me a Paypal invoice for 1 set (P322). Also, what would the cost be for just the carbon washers only as replacements.

renogc@att.net

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Bryan Young

Quote from: mo65 on June 14, 2016, 10:13:27 PM
Are these drag washer sets currently available? ???
These kits will be available this week.  I have had a few large orders from my retailers and am awaiting Carbontex washers from SmoothDrag.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mo65

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 20, 2016, 06:54:59 PM
Quote from: mo65 on June 14, 2016, 10:13:27 PM
Are these drag washer sets currently available? ???
These kits will be available this week.  I have had a few large orders from my retailers and am awaiting Carbontex washers from SmoothDrag.

Bryan, I ordered a set the same day I posted that first message. I had also PM'ed you...and you answered the PM. I bet you didn't recognize both messages were the same guy. I got 'em in the mail today...they look great...thanks!  ;D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

steelhead_killer

Bryan:

Could you invoice me for another 5+1 set for a Newell 300 series?

Thanks!

Andy
><)))">

Wolf

Would like 1 set for 200 and 2 sets for 300 if they are still availible I pm d you last week thanks Wolf