Main Menu

my jig

Started by broschro, August 16, 2013, 10:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

I have been using these to catch seabass and got a cobia on one. I used a 2 oz torpedo led, glow skirt, and a pre made assist hook. They work god vertical or sub surface.

Ron Jones

I like that a lot. When you cast with it, are you bringing it in with a steady retrieve or bouncing it on the bottom?

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

broschro

Jerk pause, jerk pause wile reeling.It makes the skirt pop on the pause.I have been using in deep water but I bet they would catch anything deep or shallow

Ron Jones

Great, it looked like that deal.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

floating doc

I've always admired an innovative idea like this. It's even better when it looks obvious but no one else thought of it.
Central Florida

broschro

C&h makes one kind of like this but it is much more to buy. They call it the alien jig.

Bunnlevel Sharker

I will have to make some this winter for sight casting and fishing the reefs. Thanks for the GREAT idea ;D
Grayson Lanier

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

is this patented?  ;D because i'll copy it...

broschro

erikpowell

I bet that would work well in a yellowfin boil. I'm adding that to my list of tries. Thanks broshro.   8)