New DaHo Splicing Needles - $15 each shipped in USA.

Started by Bryan Young, April 05, 2012, 07:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I have a few splicing needles that I will be selling.  All are new.  PM me if you are interested.

N04023 - 40# mono threading needle (0.023" ID - $16 each - Quantity: 3
N05026 - 50# mono threading needle (0.026" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 2
N06032 - 60# mono threading needle (0.032" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 4
N08038 - 80# mono threading needle (0.038" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 3
N10042 - 100# mono threading needle (0.042" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 5
N13047 - 130# mono threading needle (0.047" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 4
N15053 - 150# mono threading needle (0.053" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 0
N20060 - 200# mono threading needle (0.060" ID) - $15 each - Quantity: 3
N40077 - 400# mono threading needle (0.077" ID) - $16 each - Quantity: 2

RL0420 - Medium Reverse Latch (0.42"/1.06 mm OD) - $20 each - Quantity:3

Shipping is included in the price for shipping within USA.  International shipping will be charged based on actual shipping rate.

PM me if you are interested
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

willybendit

Hello Bryan     do you sell the sets of needles  im after a set that will do  100lbs nylon into 130 dacron  upto 600lbs nylon into 200lbs dacron  think 7 needles in all

ive made some wind-on leaders using 480lbs nylon into 200lbs dacron but its a right pain without the right tools for the job

regards & tightlines Alain

Bryan Young

There has been some interests in other splicing needles from DaHo Needles that I do not have in stock.  If there is greater intersted in other sizes that you are interested in buying, please let me know and as I'm trying to put an order together end of June.  Please see attached for pricing.  Shipping is included for USA.  International shipment will be charged based on actual shipping charges.

Threading Needles

Loop Needles

Latch Neeldes

Please send me a PM if you would like to be included in the order.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

orngez

just wondering if you still sell the rigging needles?

Reverendpdp

Bryan Young

I do but not sure what sizes are left. I'm out of town. Can you wait a week until I get back?  Is not, I suggest you contact Lee (Keta). Thank you.

Reverendpdp

No problem.  Give me a shout out when you return.  I'm interested in a 40#, 65# and 80# needles
ALSO
Let me know if you have those aluminum side plates for 300 series Newells.

Regards
Dennis

Recoil Rob

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
   - Errol Flynn

Bryan Young

Smols

Brian, do you have any hollow needles for 100lb fluoro to 130 braid?

Bryan Young

Smols,

I have the needle for 100# and 130# mono/fluoro available. PM me with your address and which needle you want or both and I'll get it in the mail.

Thank you,
Bryan

Rancanfish

Professor Wayback,  do you have any small latching needles?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Rancanfish on April 15, 2020, 05:57:22 PM
Professor Wayback,  do you have any small latching needles?
Hi Randy,

I'm sorry, I do not have this size in stock.

I have a medium latching needle if that will fit your needs.

Bryan