Newell 500 Series 5+1 Drag System - $32 shipped in the USA

Started by Bryan Young, September 01, 2013, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oahutaco

Do my reels make me look PHAT?

Bryan Young

2 kits remaining.  Parts are on order.  Anticipated restock Early June, 2015.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Catchman5000

Bryan Young

I do have them in stock.  How many kits are you interested in?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Hi Catchman5000,  Invoice was just sent.  Thank you, Bryan

krisjenn

If the drag upgrade kits for the 500 series still available, I would like to buy two sets.

Bryan Young

Quote from: krisjenn on January 28, 2016, 11:30:31 PM
If the drag upgrade kits for the 500 series still available, I would like to buy two sets.

Hi KrisJenn,

I'm currently out of Carbontex washers. I should have the back in stock next week. I will send you a PayPal invoice as my reminder but please don't pay it until I send you a invoice reminder.
Thank you.
Bryan

landlubber

Hi brian this is jerry again, I need 1N ewell 500 series  set , and 1 200-400 series set P series.   thanks  jerry

Bryan Young

I'm currently out of stock. Hope to have materials restocked in a week or two if I can get machine time. Sorry for the trouble and delays.

Swami805

please lt me know when these are back in stock, I need 2 sets. Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

Good new, I'm restocked.  The bad news, my laser cutter had raised prices after 3 years.  The drag kits are now $29 shipped.  Still not a bad price for bringing your older Newell reels to today's drag standards.

Sheridan, I'll be sending you a paypal invoice shortly.

Thank you for your continued support.

ozbloke

Help  Me again looking for  2 sets if possible  Thanks in advance

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

lazyfisherman

Hey Bryan,

I need a set of these.  What's the best way to get in contact?