donations!

Started by alantani, September 18, 2013, 12:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ed b., thank you very much!  richard will forward the tax info.  it is all greatly appreciated.  our last trip was cancelled because the judge did not want these kids skipping out of school to go fishing. something about probation violation.  we have another trip next month. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

????  Where? What? Did I drink too much Zin or is there really no information here. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i'm just saying thanks to ed for his donation.  while i'm at it, thanks to dave c. as well!

Ron Jones

DOM!!

Just because their is information here doesn't mean you haven't drunk to much zin!! ;D ;D
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

I was looking for info on what, where when for the donations.  Dom
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

johnachak

Please let me know where to donate too. Thanks.

alantani

Mic

So,
Are donations still being accepted for these kids to go fishing ?

Mic

alantani

not right now.  we were not able to schedule trips in 2020, and even 2021 is a little sketchy.  maybe check back with us in about 6 months.  thanks!!!!!!

milne

Alan, Please let me know when these trips re start as well, I would like to donate.
Down under, I am involved with getting disabled out fishing for a day, a truly magic experience...

Col

alantani

will do, but i'm not sure what will become of things with the pandemic!