The List!

Started by alantani, November 21, 2013, 11:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

My $ will be in the mail on Monday.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Big Tim

Looks like a trip! Also the Fresno connection is all paid!But who is that Alan T. guy that isn't paid in full?  ;D ;D ;D Welcome back Alan

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Norcal Pescador

YYYAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

24 Slots, 24 anglers!  We are there!
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Big Tim

Quote from: Norcal Pescador on March 24, 2014, 12:16:36 AM
YYYAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

24 Slots, 24 anglers!  We are there!

;D ;D ;D ;D

alantani

well, actually, no. we have 26 anglers.  bryan was just added to the waiting list and i just got a call from ron jones.  he sent out a check on the 14th and it  likely arrived on the 17th or 18th, right when i left for puerto vallarta.  david and wes dropped their checks on yesterday and dave and wes are buddies.  maybe i'll just go and not fish.....

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Can everyone go??? I will sleep in the galley or on the floor or even hot rack if need be..Might do my back some good ;D ;D ;D

alantani

no, no, no.  no hot racking allowed!   ;D  we will work this out somehow.  in the meantime, rules are rules.  and we still need checks from everyone. 

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

THE MORE THE MERRIER :) :) :)

Norcal Pescador

Quoteno, no, no.  no hot racking allowed!  ;D 

Ummm, how can I say this? 

Eewwwww!   :D :D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Ron Jones

Big Tim and I are Navy Chiefs, Hot Racking is just something that happens. Like, right now their are probably 50 or so 2nd class Petty Officers and below on fast attack submarines that are sleeping where some other guy slept a few hours ago. Somehow I dodged the bullet, but I've tried for the last 10 years or so to limit the number of kids doing it on my boats, just not fun.

I hope no one is sore about the way I got on the list, I'm thrilled to see my name there and I can't wait to fish with you all. Alan, if their is a less than ideal extra bunk and the Coast Guard will let them take all of us I'll rack wherever. I'm coming to fish not enjoy a cruise liner.

Thanks
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

5 days to April 1...c'mon guys send in the other half if you haven't yet. ;D ;D ;D

Keta

Check is probably there now.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

no, we're good.  been buried on this end, got a bunch of checks that haven't been cashed yet.  i will straighten that out tomorrow.  we are good to go.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B