all the info you need!

Started by alantani, November 22, 2013, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

I'd go also but the last week of June I have a tourney in Loreto, Mexico.

Meanwhile

Can you park in the lot at the dock while you are out?  Would they have a problem with a camper on the back of the truck the night prior and after? 

Keta

Quote from: No Bail on December 21, 2013, 06:31:18 AM
Can you park in the lot at the dock while you are out?  Would they have a problem with a camper on the back of the truck the night prior and after? 

There is fee parking at the dock, I don't know what the per day rate is but it wasn't that bad when I was there the last time.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

i think parking is $6 per day.  not sure about campers.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Their are campers in the lot all the time, I'm not sure if anyone slept in them though. If you need cheap accommodations I can help with that.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

SoCalAngler

There are two lots to park in. One right at the landings but this is packed due to three landings using one lot. The second is about 1/4 mile or less away, a easy walk without gear. I get there a couple of hours early and try to find a spot in lot one, sometimes this means double parking and waiting for a spot to open up. If this does not happen it is off to lot two. The first 1/2 hour is free in lot one which gives you time to hopfully find a spot. If I need to head to lot two all gear is loaded into the landings carts and dropped off with someone to watch over it. The first lot has a attendant and cash or credit card is fine for payment, the second has a machine only for credit card payment, I think it also takes cash also but don't remember. In lot two make sure you pay when you park and not when you come back or your car most likely will be towed.

Edit: The free parking right in front of H&M Landing has 4-5 spots for loading and unloading only. There is free parking on the streets around the landing area, but watch the signs for street sweeping or you will get a ticket.

Ron Jones

l don't remember the second lot. where is it?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

SoCalAngler

Don't remember the name of the street but it is the first street before the landings. Facing the landings the street is on your left. If you exit the landings parking take a right, then the first right onto this street and the parking is on the left right by the Hotel, Marriot I think?

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

got it, if you walk it it feels like one big lot. If anyone is interested, the rooms I'm starting in are on the North point of the harbor.

Ronald
Ronald Jones
"

SoCalAngler

Thanks for the map Keta, I didn't have time to post one as I was running out of the door. The second parking lot is on N. Harbor, maybe 50 yards or so down on your left

MarkT

I'm in! Check is written and going in mail in the morning.  Hopefully, the trip is a go.

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

additional info at SOA's site.

FISHING SCHEDULE   http://www.spiritofadventurefishing.com/news/fishing-schedule

take a look at the open trips, it's $1,290 for 4 days sans tip. that's $322.50/day. our cost $330.00/day tip included.

FISHING TACKLE       http://www.spiritofadventurefishing.com/news/fishing-tackle

floating doc

there's no doubt that is a really good deal. I wish I could be there.
Central Florida