fish processing by five star (update - 10% off for processing)

Started by alantani, November 25, 2013, 01:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i may ask sarah to give us a "filet" price so that guys can just grab what they want and hit the road.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

I assume I can just have whole fish and process them myself?  Actually some of my son's friends will do it for me in exchange for some.  I gave them some BFT yesterday including the bellies... They want more and will drive to SD to help me out.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

we can get a total count, then divide it through by the number of guys and that's the number of fish you get.  just grab your fish first and you're good to go!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Alan, I don't need or want a lot of fish. I'll be happy with 3-5 of fish before processing. I'm on this trip primarily to meet you guys and the "adventure" part of it.

alantani

it's good stuff.  for now, let's just plan on everyone dividing things up evenly.  we can figure out the details later.  and, hey, we've gotta catch 'em first.  the hawaiian guys know this.  you do not want to anger the fish gods before a trip.  they do not go fishing.  they go out for a walk on the beach.  if fish happen, they happen. 

once i promised some salmon to my aunt.  i was skunked for the next 10 salmon trips in a row.  this bad juju, it's real!   ;D

Ron Jones

Wlaking on the beach. Yah, that's what I've been doing.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on June 02, 2014, 12:42:42 AM
Wlaking on the beach. Yah, that's what I've been doing.
Ron

Ron: Keep the good vibe going. Keep walking the beach for us all, I for one am on 24 straight days of work & it finally paid off. My company is installing 60 new ice machines in my area and because I went to fix one on a Sunday the Owner of the Dinuba Grocery Outlet gave me 6 bacon wrapped fillet's and 4 pounds of Yellowfin Tuna for my troubles, Now that's got to be some good JuJu  ;D ;D ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on June 02, 2014, 12:53:23 AM
[The]Owner of the Dinuba Grocery Outlet gave me ...4 pounds of Yellowfin Tuna for my troubles, Now that's got to be some good JuJu  ;D ;D ;D
No, that's good Poke and Sashimi.   ;) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

Bryan Young

We call it "holo holo"

and we also bring poles, bait,...

It's more of an event where friends can come, eat and drink together, play Hawaiian music and if we are blessed with the bells going off and the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, then it's on.  Otherwise, we are just there for a good time together.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D