Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmer56

Hi new guy here i'm a 60 year old southwest  Minnesota   farmer  first name Dennis ... what a great site....farmer56

David Hall

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Maxed Out

Welcome aboard Dennis. It's a good time for ice fishing in "the land of 10,000 lakes"

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Kipi

Landlocked in the Northern part of the Limpopo province in South Africa.

Martin

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Tiddlerbasher

Tightlines667

Quote from: farmer56 on February 10, 2017, 09:29:00 PM
Hi new guy here i'm a 60 year old southwest  Minnesota   farmer  first name Dennis ... what a great site....farmer56

Welcome aboard!

My dad's side is from Hatfield, MN.  I miss MN.  Been stuck in Hawaii for 17 years.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Dominick

Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 29, 2017, 12:25:46 AM
Quote from: farmer56 on February 10, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

Welcome aboard!

My dad's side is from Hatfield, MN.  I miss MN.  Been stuck in Hawaii for 17 years.

John
Don't tell me you don't enjoy being "stuck" in Hawaii.  Better than stuck in old Lodi.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MarkT

But from Lodi you can drive somewhere else.  It's not like being stuck on a rock.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Zimbass

Quote from: Kipi on March 28, 2017, 05:12:32 PM
Landlocked in the Northern part of the Limpopo province in South Africa.

Martin

Welcome neighbor  ;)

Terry.
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Alto Mare

Welcome Dennis and Martin!

Sal from Philly.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: MarkT on March 29, 2017, 12:49:17 AM
But from Lodi you can drive somewhere else.  It's not like being stuck on a rock.
I guess, and a lava rock at that.  ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Welcome to all the above.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

PRSD

Qeanbeyan Australia.
Location well,,,,, next to Canberra