Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dblply

St. Cloud, Florida...

alantani

got crowded again!  you know, we're getting a thousand visitors and 10,000 hits a day. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

blktwr2660

Hi I'm from south florida
Not from around here,Just fishing and doing time on planet earth.

Fishead

Sunny (usually) Ft. Lauderdale Fl. Home of the newlyweds & the nearlydeads
And some pretty good fishing too!!
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!

willybendit

Im from York  north Yorkshire  England      old roman city     43 miles to the sea    tightlines Alain

Brewer

Camas Washington on the banks of the Columbia River, near the mouth of the Washougal River. where the winter rains are endless.
"stay thirsty my friends"

Daisy

Mick Day, Karratha, North Western Australia, with a bad case of Barramundi fever :D
Aw c'mon sweetie? I only need one more reel :-D

Squirmypug

Jacksonville Florida  ;D
I'm not talkin' 'bout pleasure boatin' or day sailin'. I'm talkin' 'bout workin' for a livin'. I'm talkin' 'bout sharkin'!

671fish

southatlantic

Nessie Hunter

Just saw this and the Avatar (face) post.. 

Im Frank Catalano. 
Live in So Cal, in what they call the high desert in Hesperia, Ca (92345)... (almost 3,000 ft elev)!!
Cold 20* winters and hot 110* summers..
Retired PD.  Wore a few hats after retiring, Truck Driver, (heavy haul & Over the road).
Real Estate Appraiser, blah blah blah...

Its good to meet you all...
I have followed Alan for many years at that big (B/D) site and learned a lot from him..
The last thing I needed was another site in my Bookmarks!!   But here I am.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

guys, just so you know, frank also lives around the corner from dawn.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: alantani on March 30, 2011, 03:32:05 PM
guys, just so you know, frank also lives around the corner from dawn.......   ;D

Correct, just a few miles apart. 
I/we normally meet up to get parts. 
I always laugh or get a chuckle, I just know people think we are drug dealers.
Meeting in parking lots and exchanging Baggies!!    LOL
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Roger

Whats happened to "the Map"?
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

George4741

From Las Vegas.

Alan advised me how to replace the drag stack on my Penn Sailfisher 2 years ago-thanks Alan.  Since then I've been lurking around off and on.

I get out to SoCal at least once a year for Albacore or bottom fishing.

I'm an amateur (very amateur) Penn collector and have 26 of them.  These tutorials gave me the confidence to work on my own reels.  Thanks again.   

George
viurem lliures o morirem