Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desert Guy

Name is Chris and I'm in Metro Phoenix, Arizona.

MattT21

CooldadE

LA...Lower Antioch , Ca.
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Jerseymic

Mevagissey, Cornwall, U.K.

trond_solem

Testing dynamic map.
http://norgeskart.no/dynamisk.html#14/358354/7291050/+embed.box/m/358354/7291050/This%20is%20my%20home.%20The%20map%20is%20zoomable

Well, it works!
Just click the link and you will get a map over my neighborhood. Just zoom out to get an idea of the fishing areas around and where in Norway, it is located.

newbee

Originally from San Diego, California . . . Currenly living in Sinton, TX (about 30 minutes from Corpus Christi, TX)

keep on fishing!!!! :)

ez2cdave

Louisburg, NC . . . About 25 miles NNE of Raleigh, NC

alantani

reset the map again
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

71outdoorsman

Cucamonga California
Wisdom comes from the ability to recognize mistakes.

ez2cdave

Louisburg, NC . . . 25 miles NNE of Raleigh.

alantani

Quote from: Reel 224 on June 29, 2015, 12:56:20 AM
Alan: I was just checking the locations, and see that there are two for Neptune NJ I'm pretty sure one is me But I'm in Farmingdale NJ about 15 miles west of Neptune NJ.

How accurate is the map on locations?

not sure.  it picks me up in san francisco when i am at work and in saratoga when i'm at home. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Hutch

Born and raised in San Francisco, lived in the Santa Cruz mountains for 20 years, came to the Rogue river last year for a month and have been here ever since.. The fishing and the Access to fishing here is the greatest..

Edelsad

I´m From cabo, Mexico  :)

Rodger68

Vancouver, Washington.... Just a few minutes North of the mighty Columbia River where you may find me out in the Whaler chasing Salmon.

Midway Tommy

Thought I'd put some new life in this ol' hibernatin' thread. For me the map says Omaha, on the banks of "Big Muddy", and where they also say "The ultimate camping trip was the Lewis & Clark expedition". That's "close enough for tunnel work" as the old saying goes.  ;)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)