Wilsons Reel Upgrades now open!

Started by Chris Gatorfan, December 26, 2013, 03:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Gatorfan

Well Christmas finally came and i am now ready to open shop.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

floating doc

Congratulations, and best of luck to you.
Central Florida

Chris Gatorfan

Thanks guys, and with my mechanical aptitude combined with the wealth of knowledge and craftsmanship that is to be found from you wonderful gentlemen here, i can see success in my future.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Are you opening up a Shop in Milton Chris?
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Chris Gatorfan

Cone should be posting a pick of the tools my fiancĂ©e got me for Christmas. I also had some mini LED Flashlights made up with my company name, address and phone number on them. I have already got a couple of the local bait shops allowing me to leave them on their counters for advertising.  And i am currently attempting to build a web sight. I will also be running smoothdrag washers through Dawn.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

That's Awesome! Chris,
I hope it works out well for you Buddy! ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Chris this is great! Owning my own business Since 1999 I know how tough it can be to get the ball rolling!! You'll do great. Just keep plugging and always remember that there are NO short cuts for good craftsmanship! Sometimes the customer does not see or even appreciate the work and ingenuity that goes into what you do, but you'll know. Best of luck!
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

wishing the best in your new venture! :)

Dominick

I went into business in 1985.  I haven't had to take orders from anyone since.  Hard work but being your own boss is where it is at.  The best to you and wishing a long and successful career.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Good luck to you Chris. Do you have a website yet?

Scott

Bryan Young

Good Luck Chris. Remember to find time for friends and family.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D