Surfmaster 200

Started by Shark Hunter, January 03, 2014, 06:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Its only temporary Ron. When I get the .50 sheet from Wallace. It will be a 5 stack. If Lee comes through with the insert, It will be a 5 stack Hex Monster! ;)
Life is Good!

erikpowell

be careful with those inserts Daron,  Fragile, handle with care!
I just destroyed one pulling it outta the little ziplock it was tucked into.
I grasped it between my fingers to pull it out and it collapsed in on itself, then broke into pieces  >:(

sometimes I don't know my own strength  ;D

Ron Jones

I think that Tib frame is a good idea!!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Quote from: erikpowell on January 27, 2014, 05:27:29 AM
be careful with those inserts Daron,  Fragile, handle with care!
I grasped it between my fingers to pull it out and it collapsed in on itself, then broke into pieces  >:(

sometimes I don't know my own strength  ;D

I owe you one when I cut the v.II versions.  You didn't have to prove your strength for my long arm crack did you..... ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

erikpowell

Quote from: Keta on January 27, 2014, 03:11:13 PM

I owe you one when I cut the v.II versions.  You didn't have to prove your strength for my long arm crack did you..... ;D

;D ;D ;D ....Too funny...... I appreciate that Lee  ;)

Shark Hunter

The new clamp came from Tiburon today. It fits like a glove! ;D
Oh, I almost forgot ;) This as well. Tom's squidder! This reel is flawless and amazing! :P
Not a scuff or scratch on it! Gil has the hook up on these! ;D
Life is Good!

maxpowers

Quote from: Keta on January 27, 2014, 03:11:13 PM
Quote from: erikpowell on January 27, 2014, 05:27:29 AM
be careful with those inserts Daron,  Fragile, handle with care!
I grasped it between my fingers to pull it out and it collapsed in on itself, then broke into pieces  >:(

sometimes I don't know my own strength  ;D

Keta,

When you are ready to cut the inserts I would like 7 112H inserts and 2 113H inserts.

Thanks.

Shark Hunter

I just finished cutting some .5 drags from the sheet I got from Wallace. This is my first cut on the thinner sheet, I broke the first few before I got it down. Thanks for the great deal Wallace! You guys need to jump on this if you need thin sheet. $20 shipped!
Cut three sets, I was shooting for four, but I shattered the first two, I had to use a little finesse, these are not .140! :P
All buttoned up with Bryan's washers and Wally's sheet. Custom 5 stack. BAM! ;D
Chris and Hoyt, Your cf's are on the way, compliments of alantani.com. ;)
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Hoyt, metal washers are on the way. Please send payment upon confirmation of fitment. Thank you, Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

With all the C F Washers being cut by everyone. Has any body looked for a small Gasket Cutter? Mc Master might have something that would work.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Newell Nut

http://www.allstategasket.com/info_gasket-tools-punch02.asp

I am using the 16 piece metric kit and it works great cutting the ID and OD at the same time.

Shark Hunter

I prefer to dremel mine so I can blow some carbon fiber boogers for a couple days. :P
Life is Good!

alantani

Quote from: bluefish69 on February 10, 2014, 09:08:47 PM
With all the C F Washers being cut by everyone. Has any body looked for a small Gasket Cutter? Mc Master might have something that would work.

i got mine from grainger.  bryan has it now. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

I've been enjoying this one, I believe it needs a sticky....don't get a big head Daron. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!