Just a quick introduction

Started by Samt, January 05, 2014, 05:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samt

Just thought I had better introduce myself quickly as I have been reading heaps of posts lately and the mods have just activated my account. I am based in Brisbane, Australia and am going to start servicing my own reels rather than pay someone else to do it. I knew the OCD would be handy sometime.  ;D

At the moment I am setting myself up with some gear to make life a bit easier and reading through as many posts as possible so hopefully I can learn from others experiences.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forum in time as well.

Cheers,

Sam.

erikpowell

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Good you joined.  You will like it here.  Dominick oh yeah Bula.  Eric I love that greeting.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

erikpowell

Quote from: Pescachaser on January 05, 2014, 07:03:02 AM
Good you joined.  You will like it here.  Dominick oh yeah Bula.  Eric I love that greeting.   ;D Dominick

BULA Vinaka, BULA vinaka !  ;D

MFB

Come on in the water's fine...

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

handi2

Quote from: Samt on January 05, 2014, 05:42:08 AM
Just thought I had better introduce myself quickly as I have been reading heaps of posts lately and the mods have just activated my account. I am based in Brisbane, Australia and am going to start servicing my own reels rather than pay someone else to do it. I knew the OCD would be handy sometime.  ;D

At the moment I am setting myself up with some gear to make life a bit easier and reading through as many posts as possible so hopefully I can learn from others experiences.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forum in time as well.

Cheers,

Sam.

That's the name of my shop. OCD Reel Service and Repair.

I didn't come up with the name my family did..!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!