Trade rod blank

Started by Topshot, January 13, 2014, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topshot

We'll I have a chance to get two rod blanks for a really good deal. $100 shipped for for blanks. They are seeker blanks. One is a 6460xxh and the other is a 6455xxh. I wanted to only buy one blank but the guy will only sell the pair. Would anybody be interested in trading a rod blank for some rod parts??? Like a gimbal and reel seat and guides or something like that. You can pick which one of the blanks you would like and I'll cover the shipping to you. I can send pictures of the blanks if you would like
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Those Seeker Blanks are top of the line. Did you get a 9/0 Topshot? I saw the one I was steering you toward went for $80 something.
Life is Good!

Topshot

I didn't really know what I was buying lol but after some research I guess I didn't do to bad. But I haven't gotten a 9/0 yet. I gonna be working with a 900h for the time being. Can't complain
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Bryan Young

Check out Alan Tani's drag kit for the 900H. Highly recommended.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D