another way to send the bait out there for ya sharkies..

Started by maxpowers, February 06, 2014, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFB

Wonder if anyone has forgotten to flick the bail arm first?

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Shark Hunter

Amateurs ;)
Just what I need, A stinky Fish cannon to pack too! :D
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

I Did actually research this a couple years back. It works good for spinners and small fish baits. for the type of Shark fishing I do. It won't work. Bigger hooks, bigger reels, bigger end tackle and Bigger baits need a Kayak to do it right.
It is a neat little toy though. Lets see him shoot a dinner sized plate ray through that Gun! ;D
Life is Good!

Cone

No for rays you freeze them flat and put them in a clay launcher. You can bring your shotgun and shoot them on the way out!  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

AndrewC

The worlds a better place when its upside down

Ron Jones

I just watched the end, remember the threads about dehookers and the other one about animal health?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

These are all pretty neat.  I'd rather see Daron humping it out there in his kayak.   :D :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

out here in northern california, we have great whites.  the kayak guys call that color "yum-yum yellow!"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Shiftee

Quote from: alantani on February 06, 2014, 07:20:17 AM
out here in northern california, we have great whites.  the kayak guys call that color "yum-yum yellow!"

Posted this in another thread but it works here too. Cali doesn't seem to be the exclusive white haven anymore. I was looking at ocearch's tracker last october after we'd been out at kure for a week. After seeing that Mary Lee had been cruising a couple hundred yards offshore I told my boys there was absolutely no way I was paddling baits at night out anymore. Daytime is one thing... but at night with 16ft, 3400lb monsters.... no thanks.

FatTuna

That guy dumped almost his whole spool on the "cast". How do you fight a fish when you don't have any line left?

otownjoe

I've always wondered if there was a remote control boat  that would be suitable for the job