Latest Miniature Bearing Puller

Started by Alto Mare, February 08, 2014, 03:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

contact Aaron direct, his email is posted above. I purchased mine a while back and I'm not sure if they went up or down on price.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Sal, with the new tips work on the old puller?  Also, do you want to sell your old puller?  a couple of tips from my puller broke...I knew I should have purchased a few tips back then.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Bryan, I already gave my old one away, the tips will not work with the new puller
To me these new ones are well worth the money, maybe not for someone that services a reel or two a year, but for someone like you do yourself a favor and grab one.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Got one one order.  Aaron tells me that he has about 30 sets remaining.  I think they are $200 per set if I recall.  You can get it from him directly or through Amazon as soon as he restock them.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Some mentioned if this miniature bearing puller was still available. I just heard back from Aaron ( reelspeed ) and he told me that the bearing puller is back on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HZV1LP0

He said that he has been extremely busy with the manufacturing and hasn't had time for much else.
He is getting a patent  for these, so he won't lose them as other items he designed.
I don't know anything about availability, price or deliveries, just contact him if interested and the rest is between you and Aaron.
I will say that I've been using mine for a while now and it is one of the best tool I own.
Sal

broadway

I'd go for one, but $200 is a bit on the too steep side for me... I guess if I was a reel repair guy this would be the go-to tool.
There's gotta be a cheaper way to make these things??
Maybe they'll get cheaper if he does a large run. :-\
Thanks for the heads up, Sal. You must have magical powers to get through to Aaron ;)
Dom

handi2

He must have them in stock again as I just received mine Friday.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Alto Mare

Quote from: handi2 on October 05, 2014, 07:15:47 PM
He must have them in stock again as I just received mine Friday.
Yes he does, I mentioned it above.

fishhead69

I talked to Lou Hamby, the owner of Reel Speed South and he has them for $200. They look like the reel deal. It is called the REELSPEED BEARING PULLER SET and his info is:
ReelSpeed-South
Lou Hamby
reelspeedsouth@yahoo.com

garyal

I talked with Lou at reel speed a few minutes ago. They have a new batch up these pullers being finished. They should be ready in 2-3 weeks. I went ahead and ordered two of these. One for a friend! These look PERFECT for those pesky, stubborn blind bearings.

A very nice guy who has the ONLY miniature blind bearing puller I could find on  the internet.