custom 146's , cnc plates & frames

Started by SQUIDDER GIL, February 19, 2014, 12:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SQUIDDER GIL

Hi , I'm Gil and have been selling these Custom 146's w/cnc plates & frames on E-Bay.  Currently I am not selling any because of the high fees , they even charge  on the postage.  If you would like one of these "WORKS OF ART" (I only have 5 left) please contact me @ GNB85@verizon.net  , or  951 506 0385 , thank you , Gil.
Please note , I am selling complete reels ready to fish , aluminum spools , new handles , new HT100 drags & SS discs lubed w/Cals grease , Gil.  They are $249 w/FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 , Ca. residents add 8% tax or have a resale #.

DaBigOno

Aloha!   Welcome Gil, and thanks for offering these parts for the squidders
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Bryan Young

Hi Gil,

Do you have any pics you could post of the plates?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

Gil

I passed our reel around the show on Sunday.  Everyone liked it but so far no one contacted me for info. I tried

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Brendan

I would love to see a picture. Thanks Brendan.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Gil!
These reels are products made from the Great Tom Hryniuk. AKA Cortez Conversions. The maker of our
latest and greatest 9/0 half frames. I think Gil has the only ones available for the time being.
I have mine and their are only two other members on here that have them to my knowledge. Gil is a stand up guy and I will vouch for him. If you want a piece of custom made awesomeness. He is your Man! ;)
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Oh Tom's frame kits... 

Thanks for posting Gil...  Now I make the connection.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Irish Jigger

Welcome SQUIDDER GIL,price for a complete reel?

Cortez_Conversions

It's about time you showed up here Gil!
Lots of great people and information.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

f15h1n6

Just curious.. Is silver the only color in production?

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

bluefish69

Mel

Are you thinking of joining the club?

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

definitely Mike! if the price is right... :D :)

bluefish69

The price is in the first post on this thread

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B