THOSE WHO CANT GO FISHING, ON THE DOCKS JACKPOT?

Started by LTM, February 19, 2014, 11:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTM

Guys,

I put the word jackpot in the heading to get your attention, but maybe why not? ???  Anyway I was chatt'n with Lee in another post and he asked me if I was driving down and I said thats the plan. Then I started another thread and said "it would be fun if the landing would let some of us catch/release some of those healthy mackerl around the docks and get to meet each other doing what WE LOVE TO DO???  Can you imagine all the lies and jokes that would be told, PLUS the competition of the little jackpot???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alan, what do you think about SOMETHING like this??

Leo

Ron Jones

I will be right around the corner fishing on ASW base Sunday-Sunday night. You need base acess but I can get you there. Then I'm going to the Rusty Anchor on Shelter Island and then I'm going back to base to go to sleep. Anyone is welcome to join me.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

at the very least, we need a place for dinner.  i usually go the mexican place down the street, but i'm up for anything except for that pink building at the bottom of the offramp....   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

That Mexican place at the end of the street? THat is like saying that chowder place by the SF bay bridge!! I'm guessing you mean MXN?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
"

alantani

it's sort of a tradition.  my brother will be with me, and hopefully my nephew.  we always go out and get properly lubricated before these trips, because drinking on the boat is kept to a minimum (for several reasons).  i still plan on staying at the vagabond and need a place for dinner that is crawling distance!   ;D

Keta

I thought I taught you the evils of tequila when you came up for the Saltwater Sportsman Show a few years ago   ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

It is a short walk from the island to the base, but if you start with crawling you'll be just up on two feet by the time you make the gate!
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

maxpowers

I will be on the 2 days trip that will come in on Sunday night June 15.  Hopefully I will have some intel for everyone.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

maxpowers

Quote from: Mel B on April 10, 2014, 09:14:32 PM
max,

and probably have dinner with us... :)

Exactly.  I will be bringing extra wind-on leaders for everyone to use and if the fish god is kind, maybe some fresh yellowtail and/or tuna to dinner.