Great Site!!!!!

Started by TechTeach, December 15, 2008, 10:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechTeach

Alan,

I have enjoyed your posts all over the internet. It is nice to see that you have your own spot now.
Eventhough you are clear across the country from me, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.
I know I will be stopping by daily!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Bryan 8)
"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

TechTeach

Logging in to keep current.  ;D

Bryan Young

Yeah, another Bryan.  Welcome.  How many Bryan/Brians do we have now?  Seems like Dom/Dominicks are still winning the name race. :(
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Bryan Young on August 21, 2011, 01:42:22 PM
Yeah, another Bryan.  Welcome.  How many Bryan/Brians do we have now?  Seems like Dom/Dominicks are still winning the name race. :(

Darn. :-\   And all this time I thought it was the Robert/Rob/Bob crowd. :D  I suppose a few more Bryans and Doms would would be okay. ;D

And welcome aboard, TechTeach Bryan!  :) :)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

kamuwela

Quote from: norcal pescador on August 21, 2011, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on August 21, 2011, 01:42:22 PM
Yeah, another Bryan.  Welcome.  How many Bryan/Brians do we have now?  Seems like Dom/Dominicks are still winning the name race. :(

Darn. :-\   And all this time I thought it was the Robert/Rob/Bob crowd. :D  I suppose a few more Bryans and Doms would would be okay. ;D

And welcome aboard, TechTeach Bryan!  :) :)

i can always have my daughter join if we need another bob

alantani

thanks for stopping in.  yeah, been wanting to dump all the spammers for quite a while now.  partly it's because i've been concerned that they might be slowing down the website.  mostly it's just because it irks me that they are even here at all. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

GulfOfBothnia

I could not more agree on the topic.

After surfing here for a while I finally had to register.

Greetings from Finland!

TechTeach

Wow.

Joined back in 2008, last post around 2010 when Alan was kind of posting all the tutorials. Checked in from time to time but finally got a chance to read through the boards. I love the way this site has evolved!!

I am a Senator guy and in the process of freshening up 5 for the up coming season including a Baja Special and a Tiburon conversion. Love the "tank" builds.

I will have to check in more often!!!
(Check the date on some of these replies :-)  )

-Bryan

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Bryan(Tech)

welcome back home...

Shark Hunter

Its been almost 3 years! :o You have been missing out on some Great Senator Mods. ;D
Life is Good!

TechTeach

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 16, 2014, 05:15:23 PM
Its been almost 3 years! :o You have been missing out on some Great Senator Mods. ;D

I know, I have been reading for the last three days, on vacation.

bluefish69

Don't sit and read get out and fish.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

alantani

been taking that advise.  yeah, get out and fish!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

I got out fishing too...but no luck in catching...was very relaxing to get out and hear the waves crash on the seashore.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

In 30 Days, I will have two Glorious weeks of that lovely sound! ;D
Life is Good!