Mish Mash 113H

Started by Hardy Boy, June 14, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Put together a old maroon plate 113H with some old parts sourced from Jammie  here on the forum and some parts I had laying around and then a few little finishing parts needed from Fred. Nice to build an old reel and put it back in service from left over parts from project reels. Nothing fancy but fully functional. Still some parts left over to do repairs with.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

thorhammer

nice one! I'm about to dig trough my parts again and see how close i can get to some resurrections...but i know my rings don't look nearly that good.

gstours

Thanks for the post.   Miss mash might be a stout brew or even a stouter mash of something maybe you are hiding....?   Anyway. Keep fishing,  best of luck.  🤙 Show us another salmon picture.  W an islanders reel.    Still have a desire to get one.   🤦‍♀️

Dominick

Quote from: thorhammer on June 14, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
nice one! I'm about to dig trough my parts again and see how close i can get to some resurrections...but i know my rings don't look nearly that good.
I think you mean dig through my trough.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.