weak spot of SEALINE 600H

Started by madday, March 06, 2014, 03:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madday

i love this reel so much, that i have 4 of it.... mainly used for trolling mackerel or wahoo....
will keep using it for the next 10 years, maybe...  ;D
i heard a rumor in japan, that the support for this reel may be will stop in the future, so i am planning to make a stock of some part that might be regularly needs replacement...
had used this year for 2 years, seems fine with regular normal self lubricating.....  ???

so if you are sealine user (heavy user) and (imagine) that you are in my positions,
which part will you stock and keep?

i am thinking and already started collecting of bearings, some bolts, some springs, clicker, etc.... what else?
thank you.....  ;)

fyi: schematic of 600H is just below this sentence.... :D

Bryan Young

Gears and bridge plate with gear sleeves. Then bearing cups
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

madday

thank you, but sorry brian,
which part is with that name?  ;D

can you pointing to corresponding part number in the schematic?

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

madday

thanks again bryan..... :)

so bearing set, gear set, and drive shaft plate will be....

Bryan Young

Quote from: madday on March 06, 2014, 08:35:40 AM
thanks again bryan..... :)

so bearing set, gear set, and drive shaft plate will be....
Notr I'm not saying they are weak but those are the parts i would stock extra parts.

DaBigOno

If I had four of them....   I wouldn't buy much.  I would just use one as a parts reel.

But if you really want to keep all four in running condition, buy an extra spool.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

madday

planning to running all for, trolling using 6 mtr skiff.... :D

so 1 spool as back up is a good option.....  ;D

JA_Angler

Thanks Bryan and madday. I was just about to ask this same question for the Sealine. I assume that the 900h/910h would also need the same set to allow future use?

Kent