Any US citizen that can help me out with a few Avet parts?

Started by Jon_Kol, March 07, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Received all parts and sent parts and paypal invoice. Hope these fix your reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rage

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 07, 2014, 09:02:10 AM
Received all parts and sent parts and paypal invoice. Hope these fix your reel.

Great, thanks for the help! (Again!)

Jon_Kol

Hi Bryan, can you check your PM's? I've sent you one, but "My Messages" doesn't seem to have any of the ones I've sent recently.. can you please check and let me know if you recieved it? Thanks! :)

Bryan Young

Quote from: Jon_Kol on April 28, 2014, 01:58:15 PM
Hi Bryan, can you check your PM's? I've sent you one, but "My Messages" doesn't seem to have any of the ones I've sent recently.. can you please check and let me know if you recieved it? Thanks! :)
Replied. 

I don't know what happened with the shipment.  I'll check when I get out of the hospital.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Jon_Kol

Since the PMs seem to be less than reliable these days:

Bryan, the package has arrived at my place! It had been detained in customs, and noone had informed me about it. Hence the delay in it getting here, I guess. Sorry about all the fuzz, and thank you once again for helping out with getting these Avet parts. :)

Bryan Young

Quote from: Jon_Kol on May 01, 2014, 05:02:25 PM
Since the PMs seem to be less than reliable these days:

Bryan, the package has arrived at my place! It had been detained in customs, and noone had informed me about it. Hence the delay in it getting here, I guess. Sorry about all the fuzz, and thank you once again for helping out with getting these Avet parts. :)
AWESOME!!!  The main thing is that the parts arrived safe and sound.