Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattman NZ

You've done an excellent job looking after those reels Joe - No dust on those babies.

JoePlo

Thanks all. I tried to pick up that Zangi Delfino off ebay but the bidding got a little crazy. I am not sure what the reel is worth in decent shape. Wish I would have grabbed it but wasnt ready for the bidding to go $50+

Big Tim

I think I may have an illness ? maybe Pennacitus ?

none for collecting,just fishing

this will be here in the next couple of days

Dominick

Big Tim, It also looks like you are coming down with accuritus, a serious and costly illness.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MarkT

You'll be in real trouble when you come down with high-tech 2-speeditus! High tech super spinner-itus might be even worse but keep telling yourself that they're just coffee grinders and ye shall overcome.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

UKChris

vilters

lovin the ol school penns, especially kitted ones! keep em coming...

Mattman NZ

Just a few reels - mainly Peens ive acquired over the last year - Still have a few boxes under the work bench I hope to get into and clean up .
enjoy
Matt...

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Big Tim

Matt, if you find a 12 step program for your disease would you please give me their number  ;D Sic collection

Tim

Alto Mare

Nice collection Matt, thanlks for sharing it with us.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Looking good Mat.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Big Tim on March 06, 2015, 01:50:01 AM
Matt, if you find a 12 step program for your disease would you please give me their number  ;D Sic collection

Tim
I don't want the Number. I can live with it! ;)
Ted sent me this today. Its a Loch Ness Monster! I Love it! The Wife will not.
Mint 1946 Long Beach 66 and a 1954 68.
Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Don't forget to mention the custom jigmaster Michelins :o

Daron, tell your wife it will ward off evil spirits and bring you good health and prosperity........or just lie and tell her it will grow on her as time goes by. ;D Looks to me like Nessie agrees, she is winking at you. ;)

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

[/quote]
I don't want the Number. I can live with it! ;)
Ted sent me this today. Its a Loch Ness Monster! I Love it! The Wife will not.
Mint 1946 Long Beach 66 and a 1954 68.

[/quote]

Put it where she won't notice Daron. Like on top of the fridge behind the beer :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!