Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hey rainbow reels.  They look terrific Aiala.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Eye popping colors!

Very nice.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

thorhammer

we are all easily distracted by shiny baubles

broadway

Aiala,
   Looks like we found the rainbow connection. They look great and match your sparkling personality even better.
Keep at it,
Dom

PacRat

Stunning collection Aiala! It's hard to pick a favorite but I'm leaning towards the green 501. Thanks for sharing.
-Mike

thorhammer

Aiala,

looking closer, what type are the green plates on 501 that require the beauty rings?

lee pro mebbe?

John

Aiala

Thanks, guys! I do love me some colored Jigmasters... and I've got other sizes, too.  ;D

John, you are exactly right... those are green Lee Pros, and the reel isn't a 501, but a 99. I've caught a whole bunch of YTs with that rig... it's a blast to fish with!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

thorhammer

excellent. love the throwback matching green torpedo! very nice arsenal there.

Aiala

I'm starting to feel like a minor-league version of Mr. Shark... he engineers the giant reels, but I can't stop building Jigmasters and 4/0s!

Here's my latest, a narrow YT Special, assembled with deep gratitude to Randy for the Baja Pacific sideplates, Paul Berinson for the gold narrow AccuFrame kit, Adam for the handle (polished by Dominick), and the gold knob from Keith:

Can't wait to try it out on some El Niño biters at the end of October...!  :D

~A~

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Aiala on August 17, 2015, 06:40:27 PM
Can't wait to try it out on some El Niño biters at the end of October...!  :D
~A~

~A~

End of October, umh! it's my birthday end of OOctober!  :D ::) ;D

Shark Hunter

Very Nice Aiala! ;D
No minors for you. We all share the same addiction.
Life is Good!

Aiala

Quote from: MeL B on August 17, 2015, 06:49:50 PM
Quote from: Aiala on August 17, 2015, 06:40:27 PM
Can't wait to try it out on some El Niño biters at the end of October...!  :D
~A~

End of October, umh! it's my birthday end of October!  :D ::) ;D

Well then, c'mon down! It'd be awesome to have more AT guys along. It's a Phenix Rods 5-day aboard ROYAL STAR, leaving Wed. 10-28-2015 at 10:00 AM, returning Mon. 11-2-2015 at 7:00 AM:  http://www.royalstarsportfishing.com/schedule.php

If Señor Niño really cranks up like they're saying, who knows what kind of fish will be close by? Can you imagine a wahoo bite in one-day range?? Stranger things have happened...!   ;) ;D

~A~

theswimmer

Quote from: PacRat on August 04, 2015, 05:49:32 PM
Stunning collection Aiala! It's hard to pick a favorite but I'm leaning towards the green 501. Thanks for sharing.
-Mike

I agree!

If you ever decide to sell that Green 99 I am in line.....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Aiala on August 17, 2015, 10:07:03 PM
Well then, c'mon down! It'd be awesome to have more AT guys along. It's a Phenix Rods 5-day aboard ROYAL STAR, leaving Wed. 10-28-2015 at 10:00 AM, returning Mon. 11-2-2015 at 7:00 AM:  http://www.royalstarsportfishing.com/schedule.php

If Señor Niño really cranks up like they're saying, who knows what kind of fish will be close by? Can you imagine a wahoo bite in one-day range?? Stranger things have happened...!   ;) ;D

~A~

i really want to do at least a 4 day this year but i have to be in brasil for my daughter's birthday this november. anyways i've been doing half days at seaforth, at least i'm fishing... 8)

basto

Beautiful collection Aiala. The thing I like most about the Jigmaster is it`s size...just so handy and versatile.
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n