Test - Having problems with posting photos. Test only.

Started by Bryan Young, June 15, 2010, 06:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

I could use some help with posting pics directly into the body of the message.

Am using photobucket -- but maybe I am only linking to photobucket and not directly to the picture?

Anyway, would like to post a string of pics from the Sportsman Swap Meet here in Fresno -- and it seems easy for most posters -- but I must be leaving out one or two steps, since all I can get is the link for a viewer to click on -- need the full pic in the body without any additional steps for the viewers.

I have read some of the procedures -- but they have either evolved ot changed over the last couple of years -- since they seem to be in conflict -- or really complicated for me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Nuvole

(img)xxx(/img)

Replace the () with [ ]

Insert your photobucket link in the xxx area.

Hope this help :-)

Shark Hunter

Fred,
I just right click the link to copy from photobucket and paste it to the post. If you still can't get it. email them to me and I'll post them up.
Life is Good!

Mandelstam

Step one, click in IMG frame:

The frame now says "copied"

Step two, hit CTRL+V or right click and choose "Paste" into your message, where you want it

"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea