Hello Everyone new member!

Started by reelfast, March 05, 2014, 01:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reelfast

Or Hey! From Tega Cay, South Carolina, My Name is Eric and I'm addicted to fishing and cant stop buying rods and reels and or everything else fishing.  I admitted it...isn't that the first step :D
I'm into anything offshore, rigging ,how stuff works, and currently fishing Lake Wylie for whats biting,Lake Murray for stripes and Isle of Palms for Red-fish  Anyway, I'm in the process for purchasing several used Internationals for a week long trip we have planed to the Keys in June .I'm adding them to the arsenal of TLD's

Please forgive Me, Like a dummy I posted before introducing my self.  My post is listed as penn 16s vs penn 20t with 2 speed conversion

Thanks for all the great advise, and all the great post ! So I decided to join in...

Reelfast
Eric

Keta

Quote from: reelfast on March 05, 2014, 01:42:46 AM

Please forgive Me, Like a dummy I posted before introducing my self. 

Hi.  No problems with the order, we have few rules here but we strictly enforce the ones we have.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Bryan Young

Welcome Eric. You are in good company.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

harryk3616

enjoy, welcome from long island  ny    we are all here to help, and yes we all suffer from buying all the rods, reels and fishing stuff we can get our hands on, your not doing any thing wrong.   harryk

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Alto Mare

Welcome Erik, make yourself at home.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

raumati01

Kia ora Erik, post up some pictures of the trip when you get back.