Curado 200e7 Handle Assembly

Started by keada714, March 14, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keada714

Hey guys,

Lately the curado 200e7 handle has not been smooth as i rememebered it being.  So last night i tore into it ended up breaking the screws that hold the paddle onto the handle shaft.  I believe they are reverse threaded, boy do i feel dumb. 

This does not look like a regular screw so I looked up the curado schematics and there is not part number for this.  I know i can purchase the whole handle assembly, but would set me back 30 bones or so..  Anywho, my question is do anyone know the part number for the screw?  I think it would be a lot cheaper to replace the screw than the whole handle.  Thanks!

philaroman

got a used handle/spool parts lot & sold off a few Chronarch B handles & spools that I identified correctly...  still have a mystery pile of handle parts, some of which are probably Chronarch D & may be compatible w/ Curado E (handle part#'s are different, but that may be due to bearings in grip, grip shape, color, etc.)

as you know, handle innards are not shown in schematics -- why don't you do a close-up photo of your handle completely disassembled & a CLOSE close-up of the parts that are trashed

sorry, I can't find the damn charger for my camera, so I can't do a photo of what I have

keada714

Ah, i took another look at it.  I did not strip the screw but broke the threaded shaft..  Will need to replace the whole handle assembly minus the grips.  Anyone selling one????