Ready to fish...!

Started by Aiala, March 15, 2014, 12:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 15, 2014, 06:53:10 AM
Good Job on that Reel Aiala! ;) I like the Silver Tibs the Best! 8)

Thanks, Daron! (I wish I had an amber handle like yours, though... classic!)  I may have to get some more silver Tibs to go with this one and my silver Dom/Tom frame. I have a regular 113H, 2 112Hs, 2 500s, a Squidder... geez, it never ends, does it??  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Keta

Quote from: Aiala on March 15, 2014, 12:56:58 PM....I wish I had an amber handle like yours, though...

They are my preferred handle color.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Aiala on March 15, 2014, 12:56:58 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 15, 2014, 06:53:10 AM
Good Job on that Reel Aiala! ;) I like the Silver Tibs the Best! 8)

Thanks, Daron! (I wish I had an amber handle like yours, though... classic!)  I may have to get some more silver Tibs to go with this one and my silver Dom/Tom frame. I have a regular 113H, 2 112Hs, 2 500s, a Squidder... geez, it never ends, does it??  :D

~A~
No it doesn't. Once you get the Bug, Its hard to Shake it! ::) That's a 114H with a P60 WEX extra wide kit. I checked my stock Handles, and the only 113H one I have is white. It came off the Tank.

One of these Handles will really set it off!
Life is Good!

Aiala

Well, there can be little doubt that I have been severely bitten by that Bug. Look what I added to my collection today! Another eBay oldie, this time a vintage 6/0 Senator in need of much TLC, now all fixed up and dressed head-to toe-in couture Accurate (courtesy of Mr. Berinson):

~A~  

Tightlines667

I like the gold and black together...black billeted handle and black spool would really set it off.  Nice looking reel though.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Newell Nut

Very nice work Aiala, you have caught the Reel Head Virus for sure.

Caranx

Quote from: Keta on March 15, 2014, 02:22:17 PM
Quote from: Aiala on March 15, 2014, 12:56:58 PM....I wish I had an amber handle like yours, though...

They are my preferred handle color.

For some reason, my favorite color handles are white.
Maybe because it was on my first 113h which is my favorite reel among the Senator series.
Maybe we should made a handle color poll for kicks.

Shark Hunter

Before long, your collection will be bigger than mine! That is Sick! ;)
Life is Good!

Aiala

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 16, 2014, 08:36:17 AM
Before long, your collection will be bigger than mine!

Never happen, Daron. I doubt I could handle a 14/0, let alone a 16/0 or one of those giant Everols.  And if it was attached to some humongous shark...?? Yikes! :P

~A~

2 G,s

Nice, I'am ready this week two day trip,The Gulf.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Aiala on March 16, 2014, 01:11:15 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 16, 2014, 08:36:17 AM
Before long, your collection will be bigger than mine!

Never happen, Daron. ~A~

Most of us said the same  ::)...good luck! ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Aiala on March 15, 2014, 12:26:26 AM
Love that reelhead high!  :D

~A~

me too! have a great and safe trip...

Aiala

Quote from: Mel B on March 17, 2014, 02:16:02 PM
Me too! have a great and safe trip...

Same to you, Mel... you're on Alan's Spirit of Adventure trip, right? Lucky you!  :)

~A~

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

that's right i am on the Alan Tani Ohana trip this June. i'm just glad that we just need one more person and the trip is a go, thank God because this wild idea was started by me. anyways i hope this one will be a huge success and will become at least a bi-annual event for us Tani reel heads... :D :)

Aiala

Quote from: Mel B on March 17, 2014, 04:49:45 PM
That's right I am on the Alan Tani Ohana trip this June. I'm just glad that we just need one more person and the trip is a go, thank God because this wild idea was started by me. Anyways I hope this one will be a huge success and will become at least a bi-annual event for us Tani reel heads... :D :)

Fantastic! Y'all will have a blast, for sure. Maybe I can come along too, one day... assuming Mr. Budget says okay. 

~A~