Surfmaster Line up

Started by Shark Hunter, March 16, 2014, 08:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I've been waiting for someone to call me out on that. ;D I thought it would have been Sal. ::) I'll take a half dozen Lee when you get my inserts ready. ;)
Life is Good!

Keta

I have 1 insert I'm sending to Sal (with another for the 149 gear) to look over but I have a bunch of 15-200 AR dogs.   BTW, I'm getting closer to having the insert "kits" acceptable.  I was having delamination problems with the CF but the last cutting (60/149 size) came out good, unfortunately I'm going to have to sell CF washers for around $2.00 ea.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

I'll take the dogs when You have two or three inserts ready for the Surfmasters Lee. Its no Biggie on the drags. I see now why the sleeves are double drilled. Had a time with the 100.
Well, in less than a months time, I have all four Surfmasters Tibbed, SS Sleeved, Custom 5 Stack dragged and ready for More! Thanks Bryan, Sal, Lee, Harry, Wallace, Tom, Gregg Chow, and of Course "El Jefe!". ;D
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Getting geared up for the second round. ;) Think I'll go Green, Purple, Black and Blue. ;D
Life is Good!

Irish Jigger

Great collection you have there, it's never ending :)

harryk3616

reel  nice, use them in the best of health.

Shark Hunter

Thank You Harry! I'll be using them in the best of Health While I still have it Brother! ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Daron keeps on building his collection.  Like they say down under goodonya.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.