cleaning squid

Started by wallacewt, March 22, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

Squidezy Cleaning Tool
Fri, 2013-11-08 17:15

At Oceanside Tackle and Marine we have been using the Squidezy cleaning tool for a while now. Generally we like to test a new product before we stock them and this tool does what they claim.

Squidezy;

Cleaning squid or calamari can be messy. The Squidezyâ„¢ enables novices and experienced alike to clean squid quickly without the usual mess and effort.

Whether you are the fisherperson with the catch, the helper who has been given the bucket of squid to clean, or the cook who wants to keep the tentacles, fins and ink sac, you will find this set of tools a great help!

$22.50 and in STOCK!!

How to use the Squidezy;

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

whalebreath

The tentacles are the best part!

Aiala

I've caught squid at night on the LR boats (big ones!)... it is terrific fun, and absolutely hilarious when one of them lets loose a fire hose blast of inky water on some unfortunate soul... (yes, I've been nailed, too.)  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

wallacewt

hi aiala
because they have got big eyes they are very easy
to hypnotize
get up close,lookim straight in both eyes,then
say,"anything you like"
and most of them just relax

spottybastard

Seems like a lot of trouble just for a piece of bait...

Dominick

Quote from: spottybastard on March 22, 2014, 09:04:38 PM
Seems like a lot of trouble just for a piece of bait...

Very funny you spotty bastard.  ::)  ;D ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

SoCalAngler

I need a bigger tool. Edit: Man that just dosn't sound right  :)

Not my picture but I have caught them this size and even larger. These SOB's steel our lead many times when we make bait deep in Baja, they must have gotten over 100 lbs of lead from us. They pop torpedo sinkers off our sabiki's  >:(

MFB

Wow, that's at least a month's worth of bait...

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

ChileRelleno

Beer battered calamari tentacles are da'bomb, lots of salt an red pepper.
A big thick slab of calamari, perfectly sauteed in scampi sauce, placed on a freshly grilled sourdough bread with garlic butter, top with carmelized onions.

Heck yeah!  ;)

Last few weeks we had lots of small squid at our local piers.
Gone now, and I never had the chance to load a few buckets full of them.  :(
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."