Dawn, why can't you resell tsi301/321?

Started by Richardr, March 31, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

Dawn

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Strewth

Both here Dawn, with international shipping....

Fish-aholic

Great idea!

With regard to the distribution of TSI 301, I believe Bryan Young had issues with a bulk order of his own a while ago, where the lids on the 8oz sized cans had leaked. It might of been a one off faulty batch, but I think it's worth considering, Dawn, before committing yourself to international shipping of that product? TSI 321 does not have such issues to worry about and shipping would remain trouble free.

Fish'

Dawn

Yes, I'll definitely want to keep the bottles small and leak proof. 
Dawn

Richardr

Hi Dawn. The small 4oz 321 bottle looks functional and also practical from a int. shipping perspective. Yes I would buy it from you. I'm also interested in 301 but in the same/similar 4oz container.

Br
Richard

Strewth

Quote from: Richardr on April 03, 2014, 08:27:05 PM
Hi Dawn. The small 4oz 321 bottle looks functional and also practical from a int. shipping perspective. Yes I would buy it from you. I'm also interested in 301 but in the same/similar 4oz container.

Br
Richard

+1 Dawn. I should have been more explicit. 4 oz containers fro both would be fine for me with international shipping.

alantani

the 8 ounce can of tsi 301 has leaked during shipping before.  the 4 ounce plastic bottles of tsi 321 will not leak. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

I will have TSI 321 next week.  4 0z dropper bottle.

Dawn
Dawn

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Rivverrat

The issue with the 4 oz. bottles of 321 is it is hard to impossible to get just one drop out & to go where you need it. Love the oil hate them bottles.

RowdyW

ebay has small dropper bottles with a needle tip. 1 & 2 oz. sizes. Easy enough to transfer from the 4 oz. container.

Tiddlerbasher

I use the pen shaped micro-oilers from Amazon. One press of the button gives one drop of oil :)

Reel 224

WOW! I'm glad I live close to American Gas. I can go there and pick up my order, I had it shipped to me when Alan first told me about it and after realizing it was here in NJ I called and asked about picking up my next order, they said that would be fine. The order I had shipped I had no problem with the 301 leaking, it may have something to do with air transportation in the case of what you guys have experienced. Great product, I'm very pleased with the results I have been getting. 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."