Dawn, why can't you resell tsi301/321?

Started by Richardr, March 31, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richardr

Dawn
Would it be possible for you to resell TSI301/321 in the future?
Thanks Richard

Dawn

Hi
I didn't want to get involved in the hassle of shipping aerosols.  I could probably stock the 4 oz 321 liquid dropper bottle if that is of any interest to people.

Dawn
Dawn

floating doc

Central Florida

Tiddlerbasher

Dawn, I think you would have a market for the TSI321 in Europe. Any idea of a price including shipping?

Irish Jigger

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on April 01, 2014, 05:00:34 PM
Dawn, I think you would have a market for the TSI321 in Europe. Any idea of a price including shipping?

x2.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

c'mon Dawn! resell it for us AT.com reel heads... :)

Dawn

Dawn

alantani

the guys at American Gas & Chemical know who we are and they like us.  tell them you are a moderator here.  once they stop laughing, they may even give you a deal!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

you see Dawn? AT.com rules... :) :) :) btw, just a suggestion, stock more of the 301...

Snagged2

I've not tried it yet, but, if Dawn stocked it, I'm sure I'd get some! :)  Had nothing but, great customer service from Smooth Drag!!

Dawn

Okay, so what is preferred?  301 or 321?  Or both?
If I get 301 I can buy larger quantity and repackage into smaller container, that could be mailed. 
OR the smallest can they have of 301 is 8 oz.  That would have to go Fedex, which would be about $10.00 to ship.  Is it worth is to you?
321 has prepackaged 4 oz bottle, that could be mailed for maybe $3.50-$4.00.

Dawn

So what are we mainly using this on/for anyway?
Dawn

Tiddlerbasher

Hi Dawn 321 for me  :)
I can make my own 301 from that  ;)

Chris

UK Ron

Dawn

Not sure on price until they get back to me, but I imagine somewhere around their retail.

International shipping (4 oz bottle)  would be $12.65.

Dawn

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Dawn on April 02, 2014, 04:26:41 PM
So what are we mainly using this on/for anyway?

TSI 301 is 321 with a cleaning solvent. to clean and lubricate the bearings most of us here use the 301. after servicing the bearings we use 321 for maintenance until it's time to clean the bearings again. hope this helps in your decision which to stock more...