my other passion

Started by Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B, April 02, 2014, 06:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFB

If anybody in the USA has a 69 Mach 1 or fastback Mustang for sale I would be keen. Preferably a small block one.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

hi Mark! if you are serious, i think it's better that you post in the Want to Buy, Borrow or Trade section of the site... and good luck in your search!

Big Tim

Quote from: Mel B on April 07, 2014, 12:22:11 PM
i should have written normally aspirated engines instead of carbureted engines because ITBs is also on my bucket list... :) :) :)

1972 Datsun Five & Dime with Dual Webers!!! Man I had fun in that car ;D ;D ;D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Big Tim on April 10, 2014, 12:42:16 AM
1972 Datsun Five & Dime with Dual Webers!!!

a classic! do you still have it?

Big Tim

Quote from: Mel B on April 10, 2014, 01:13:38 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on April 10, 2014, 12:42:16 AM
1972 Datsun Five & Dime with Dual Webers!!!

a classic! do you still have it?

No...Sold it and picked up a 1969 Charger...My Chic car for high school...Should have kept them both >:(

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Shark Hunter

I had this 72 Impala for 20 years. I sold it a couple years back. 400 small block. I pulled my boat with it and you couldn't even tell it was back there.
Life is Good!

Big Tim

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 10, 2014, 02:01:43 AM
I had this 72 Impala for at 20 years. I sold it a couple years back. 400 small block. I pulled my boat with it and you couldn't even tell it was back there.

OH MY!!!

Big Tim

This my other passion...2003 Springer ... It was stock gunmetal blue with 3 miles on it when purchased...At 500 miles I tore it down to the frame and built it back with a 100 ci motor 6 speed trans and did everything myself except for the paint...Sold it to pay bills after a car fell on me at work in 2006 >:( >:( >:( They will still be selling bikes when I am ready to ride again.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

if only my late father didn't sell the family's '67 or '68 impala...