Stripers have begun

Started by Capt Ahab, April 07, 2014, 09:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SacFly

Enjoy the rest of the spring run, mrbrklyn. 

Capt Ahab

I agree and disagree

And Instead I am going fishing

Ron Jones

That referenced list is odd. Unless their is a Castaic and Silverwood lake in Ca, Fl, and Ab, then the states are mixed up. I've fished Silverwood stripers all my life, and I believe they are in Castaic also. Both the lakes I mentioned are in Ca.

All I know is, there are plenty of stripers where I fiish for them (the left coast and lakes,) and I really enjoy eating them. Especially out of the Colorado down by the Mexican border.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Quote from: Capt Ahab on June 13, 2014, 09:04:04 PM
I agree and disagree

And Instead I am going fishing
Good call ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bucktail

Looks like you've got some anger issues to deal with mrbrklyn. ::)  You believe your knowledge of striped bass is so superior to all others you now have the right to resort to name calling?   Just because you've been on a couple of party boats and have learned how to copy and paste from Google doesn't make you an expert.  There are many who see a trending decline in the striper populations on the east coast.  You certainly don't know it all.  You should have a little respect for other member's opinions.
Just a jig-a-lo

Aiala

Quote from: Bucktail on June 14, 2014, 06:11:49 AM
Looks like you've got some anger issues to deal with mrbrklyn. ::)  You believe your knowledge of striped bass is so superior to all others you now have the right to resort to name calling?   Just because you've been on a couple of party boats and have learned how to copy and paste from Google doesn't make you an expert.  There are many who see a trending decline in the striper populations on the east coast.  You certainly don't know it all. You should have a little respect for other member's opinions.

D'accord. 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D