Nice snapper day

Started by Newell Nut, April 15, 2014, 11:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

My sister and I had another good day on the Pastime Princess together before she has head back home.

Mister congeniality (Big Mike) netted a nice red snapper for me.

Shark Hunter

You should have that freezer Full by Now Dwight! Thanks for Sharing Buddy! ;D
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Keta

Nice, how soon does grouper season open?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

otownjoe

Newell Nut

Grouper starts May 1 and the mangos are just starting to get fired up. I saw my first AJs Saturday for this year so they will heat up soon too.

Keta

Do they get cobia from the boat?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Newell Nut

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 15, 2014, 11:46:17 PM
You should have that freezer Full by Now Dwight! Thanks for Sharing Buddy! ;D

If I did not eat so much fish it would be full. I have enough to last me a little while though. Never know when I may have a hungry visitor. ;D

Newell Nut

Quote from: Keta on April 16, 2014, 12:35:38 AM
Do they get cobia from the boat?
The cobia are also slowly coming north. They are caught from the party boats easily when they chase someone's fish up. When you see one just toss a bucktail jig with an eel on it in the water and the fight is on.

Alto Mare

Always a nice report Dwight, your sister did a good job teaching you how it's done  ;D.
When I get down there, I bet I can make Big Mike crack a smile, we could have a jackpot, but won't tell him.
Thanks for sharing bud.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

all these photos of catches, especially what is involve(fishing), is making me jealous but  8). thanks for sharing... :)