Nice Catch

Started by Bryan Young, July 10, 2010, 07:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hey Alan,

Nice catch of some quality fish.  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=1057.0

Thanks for sharing.  Looks like the girls must have had a blast catching good quality fish.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Irish Jigger

Team-Tani are a lovely group of young people really enjoying their fishing. I take a childrens group fishing during the summer school holidays and they come back year after year. Just wish more kids could experience this wonderful sport we share internationally.

Norcal Pescador

A fine catch indeed!

I see options here:
a] College and a good future for obviously bright kids;
b] Deckhands as able anglers; or
c] A charter business due to a] and b] above.

Good work, Alan!   :D ;D :D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

bryan, i fixed the link.

Alto Mare

Very nice Alan, How did you get the kids to clean the boat? ;D ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

kids are great the parents are the problem.the club i belonged to used to take the kids away for long weekends,no parents allowed.sponsors supplied camping huts,boats,40ft barge for the lakes fishing,rods,reels,cook,etc.on the last day of a trip a boy and a girl caught the same fish off the beach,it swallowed both baits,answer is simple both kids get a prize.it was the same time that the parents arrived and they got into an arguement over whose fish it was.my daughter hooked it first,my son pulled it in,blah!!!!!!  i got the axe and cut it in half.who wants the head and who wants the arse end.like i said the kids are great.

Alto Mare

Good solution wallacewt. I also take the kids every now and then, they are great. My 14 year old son still  gets excited when I offer a $10 jackpot and $5 for the runner up for catching the biggest fish. Doesn't go that well when his buddy winns though. My 17 year old daughter is loosing interest, she was the one that used to set the bait for everyone, a real tomboy. The neighborhood kids are already asking when are we going out, I take a group of four at a time, most of them talk about it for weeks afterwards. They're the one that are going to keep our great sport alive. :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

think about what it was like when you were a kid.  you have never forgotten any of your fishing trips.  alan

Alto Mare