photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsrmn

Just one of the pellet pistols I am waiting  parts for. The other 1377 is barely visible in the top right corner of pic. Some of the old Crossman's are tough to get parts for. The last one I just finished was a 35 shot CO2 full auto .177.  :o I had to fabricate the seal for it myself.
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

Keta

That looks like my life!  When someone "helps" me by cleaning up I can't find things....sometimes I can't find them without help too. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

gstours

Thanks for the great display of organization,  This gives me more courage to post my "messy" workbench!   great comfort in that chair with your tunes playin!   Thats Freedom!!!!!!!         gst.

alantani

it's a rare look inside the mind of a genius.  you can't make this stuff up!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

fsrmn

'If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?' Albert Einstein  ;D   My youngest daughter has the same organizational skills. Even six years in the Army didn't break her habits. It drives my wife nuts, she is the total opposite of us  ;D
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

alantani

congratulations!

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 13, 2014, 03:19:11 PM
I am so excited that my daughter is coming home from London today!

Sal

Alto Mare

Thank you everyone :).

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

some things we must never forget.  

Quote from: CaptainRMF on April 25, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

foakes

Yes, Good call, Alan...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

CaptainRMF

Quote from: alantani on April 25, 2015, 05:01:12 PM
some things we must never forget.  

Quote from: CaptainRMF on April 25, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

Alan, I am truly honored that you would put this picture here. I know that my father would be so proud of it. I am sure he would be, like me, very inspired by the character and sincerity of everyone that is associated with this site. I am truly humbled by the outpouring of help, support and giving that comes from the people that you put together on this site. Now I must go wipe a tear off and go to happy hour for a beer( or 2,3,4) and celebrate my Dad and the great people here.                    Thank you                    Richy
Richy aka CaptainRMF

alantani

alantani

circle of life......

Quote from: Big Tim on April 26, 2015, 11:56:24 PM

Colton is 2 years and 4 mos. old and went camping and fishing for the first time...

PRICELESS!!!

alantani

Quote from: Rapchizzle on April 26, 2015, 01:36:38 AM

First fish on my upgraded new to me 900h.  This thing didn't even think twice about cranking this Snowy up from 800'.  I was very surprised at how big the fish was when he came up from how easy it was to reel.

harryk3616

eye  eye  yi   nice fish

alantani

it's nice to see how well these long forgotten daiwa perform once they've been upgraded!