photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

The blurry image in the glass says it all....I'm going to explode!!! Great pic

Shark Hunter

;D I need to start lifting weights. I am very impressed with the Inserts from Adam. You need to get some. That 12/0 has a Tom Hyrinuk prototype ss sleeve with Lee's double dogs and Adam's eight stack insert. Paired with the Calstar Bezerker Rod. Its ready to do some Tamin'. ;)
Thanks for the photo Boss. 8)
with gassho... ;D
Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

total stud!

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 21, 2015, 11:41:54 PM

She finds this pic of me from 25-30 years ago...where did the time go?

This was at Wildwood NJ.
I hope you all had a great fathers day.

Sal
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

:D I thank you Alan, but I'm not much of a stud, there are many here, but I'm not one of them.
Never mind, I looked at some photos again, there are only a few here ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

jonnou

ChileRelleno

LOL... Gimmee 15 years back.
All I get rated by the wife now is Ol'goat.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Tightlines667

That pic really belongs in the following thread...

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=12520.0

Kinda reminds me of the first one of the boss :)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Great photo Sal.
You bear a truly uncanny resemblance to my great friend (and best man at my wedding) Bartolomeo Granata from Sicily.
Hope all's well mate.
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Thanks Justin! If he was the best man, that's good news for me, that means he was a good guy ;D
Before that pic I always had a beard, they used to call me barba rossa  ;D I believe I was 22 here

I will never forget that pic, the split on my nose was a gift from a scope on a 270, while target shooting.

Later buddy.
Sal

broadway

22! :o I'm 39 and can't grow a beard like that... still waiting for a chest hair, too. :-\
If you keep posting photos of yourself during your studly days we're gonna have the wives all over our site, lol.
Dom

redsetta

QuoteIf you keep posting photos of yourself during your studly days we're gonna have the wives all over our site, lol.
:D ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Tightlines667

Quote from: broadway on June 24, 2015, 03:20:50 AM
22! :o I'm 39 and can't grow a beard like that... still waiting for a chest hair, too. :-\
If you keep posting photos of yourself during your studly days we're gonna have the wives all over our site, lol.
Dom

Me too.  My grandpa always told me... "Now that will put some hair on your chest".

Not so sure he knew what he was talking about?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Newell Nut

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 24, 2015, 01:06:31 AM
Thanks Justin! If he was the best man, that's good news for me, that means he was a good guy ;D
Before that pic I always had a beard, they used to call me barba rossa  ;D I believe I was 22 here

I will never forget that pic, the split on my nose was a gift from a scope on a 270, while target shooting.

Later buddy.
Sal

With that face you should have settled in Hollywood.