Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on September 28, 2015, 11:21:39 PM
complimenti !!!!!   ;D

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 28, 2015, 09:19:47 PM
30 years ago today, I said "I do". Where did the time go :'(

Just saw this... grazie capitano ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on September 28, 2015, 11:24:52 PM
nice catch!!!!

Quote from: JoePlo on June 04, 2015, 12:19:22 AM
Overall we caught well over 20 red snapper, 1 giant mangrove, 1 big gag (out of season) and plenty more random fishes.

Great job Mike!..nice fish!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

caught on a homemade cedar plug! 

Quote from: mmayo on September 30, 2015, 01:22:03 AM
Quote from: Bryan Young on September 21, 2015, 07:41:57 PM
Beautiful. 

By the way, I saw your cameo in Pacific Sport Fishing Magazine.  Very nice!!!.

They were kind enough to offer a small space and I happily took them up on the offer.  I now have made 260 of the plugs.  I caught this YT and many, many more using my hand made "cedar plug"s on a recent trip to Santa Barbara Island and the Osborn Bank.  They liked the purpleheart a lot.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

can't argue with success!

Quote from: gstours on October 13, 2015, 03:06:12 AM
Ya now I got your attention so I found a picture of my wifes lucky hot fishing day last year.  In 2 hours time she caught these 3 nice halibut,  I helped by keeping her hook baited,  and minor assistance, Her irish blood was helping to win every battle.  It was fun.

The trusty bait cooler (renamed Hendrix by Dave Hall) of course was a contributing factor emitting constant mojo.     

Steve-O

Both September and October are great pics!

broadway

I'm starting to think Gary gets a phone call from the halibut to let him know where they can meet up... You're unreal Gary... And so is your wife!
Beautiful,
Dom

alantani

Quote from: BMITCH on October 13, 2015, 10:27:00 PM
Ok Bill...here ya go. Fun fishing with you. Hope you get the weather and the fish.let me know about November.

Bill here is the real deal. He comes to the gun fight with a cannon. As my buddy Scott said he hunting monsters.lol

broadway

Sorry I didn't get back to you about posting this photo for ya, but I'm glad people get to see your fantastic catch off NJ. You've been doing great and fulfilled your goal of a sword this season. Congrats Bill, you earned this photo of the month!👍
Good stuff,
Dom

Alto Mare

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

anglingarchitect

wallacewt

ite alright,its 0k
doesnt really matter if your old and grey
ya still got sumthin to say
good stuff bill.

alantani

another place we've gotta go visit!!!!

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 12, 2015, 07:12:53 AM
Headed out on Nov. 8th on a boat out of Chinen (one of the southern most ports here in Okinawa) for some pelagics. plan was to troll out and hope for a wahoo or tuna then target Tuna and Mahi and if we had to move around a bit, set a spread in hopes of a marlin.

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 12, 2015, 07:12:01 AM
Went as a deckhand yesterday with Captain Yamada out of Gushikawa. the group did not rent trolling gear but said they might want to troll. so I brought along my 12/0 setup (with stainless gear sleeve, pinion, SS cross bars, single SS dog and upgraded carbon stack) and Avet HXW to do some trolling.

broadway

Nice catch, low profile!
You must be a pretty strong guy... You're holding that like Dominick holds his meatball sandwiches.
Good stuff,
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on November 12, 2015, 04:19:59 PM
Nice catch, low profile!
You must be a pretty strong guy... You're holding that like Dominick holds his meatball sandwiches.
Good stuff,
Dom
I work out at the gym 3 days a week to be able to do that.  :-* Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.