photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

cheap shimano. much more useful as cool wall art.

alantani

seriously, we need this guy to take us fishing!

Quote from: gstours on March 11, 2016, 06:16:36 AM
Heres some pictures from yesterdays adventure on the Saltchuck.  As I had been away from home for a few months it was especially great to fish again. 
The day seemed promising as the morning was cloudy and that's in our favor. gst

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

sundaytrucka

Oh no, not this again!

If it is planned in the calender year 2017 or 2018, I am in as well.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

gstours

Yes, I would like a photo-o-de- month honorary degree! :'(  But I,m being kind, appreciative, and waiting patently!  :-\ I guess I,ll keep you all in your armchairs and keep trying to please!  ::)   thanks gst

RowdyW

Darci is all over youtube fishing for everything from Dolphin to Sharks. She almost had a shark pull her overboard. Same shark twice.

alantani

the question is, 100 pounds which way?   ;D

Quote from: Big Tim on April 02, 2016, 09:25:28 PM
Throwin' out some old stuff and I ran across this photo from Morro Bay fishing 26 years and 100 pounds ago..NO GREY HAIR!

BT

Big Tim

Thanks Alan  ;D The grey hair has filled in nicely, the top heavy weight has a greater gravity effect to it, the beer belly has been perfected, the legs and thighs have filled out nicely and then of coarse the JUNK IN THE TRUNK  ;D Yes 100 pounds spread out perfectly  ;D

BT

Alto Mare

Took some "junk in the trunk" to make photo of the month. Way to go bud ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

sal, no grousing!   ;D

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 13, 2016, 10:57:29 AM

Most of my work is referral, I do not advertise. I just place a small sign by the front lawn:

Sal

foakes

I was also going to mention that Sal's work is extrordinary.

Wonderful skills and craftemanship, Sal.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Thank you Fred :). After 40+ years I must say, I still enjoy it.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ez2cdave

Here's a couple from Juno Pier, in Juno Beach, FL . . . Yesterday.

Dominick

Dave, if I saw something like that I would not be standing around taking photos.  I'd make tracks in a hurry.  Great photo though.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.