photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Yea! I made photo of the month.  I am humbly honored.   ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 27, 2013, 06:48:51 PM
And without the Tank :-\.

Old photo.  It's a Pre-Tank photograph.  The Tank will be back in Baja in June.  In the meantime I have enshrined it.  If you want to come to Baja June 11 - 18 I'll let you borrow it to pull on some tuna.  ;D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

I wish i could Dominick, I can barely keep up with college tuition. :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

well deserved.  as for your winning prize, you can come over to the house and drink all the beer you want!  the wine selection is safeway select.  doubt that you would be interested.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Why does he get special treatment? ::) Oh, he's probably a rookie, this might be is first  :-\ ;D

alantani

that offer is open to anyone!  ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 27, 2013, 07:05:10 PM
I wish i could Dominick, I can barely keep up with college tuition. :-\

Add a few bricks to the next job.   ;D  Dominick

Cone

Congadulations, Dominick. I hope to see a shot of the tank in action the next tourney. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

fish.killer

Looks Like my good friend and fishing partners collection David Rocchi.
<*((((><

wallacewt

good stuff there pesca,
i like the the ones with the pretty handles,
dont care much about fishing reels,BUT seeing as
how  they are connected you may as well leave them like
they is when you post em..ill pay 1/2 postage to help you out. ::)
cheers dom.

Wael

love the way you treat your reels. This is how they should be treated.

Bryan Young

And I have 2 reels at my place that I've been waiting to give it to Dominick for the past year.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 06, 2013, 06:53:41 PM
And I have 2 reels at my place that I've been waiting to give it to Dominick for the past year.
Put them in your car so that you won't forget them.  Dominick

alantani