photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Dominick, what did you do? ::). you got demoted from photo of the month to photo of the week and you took me down with you :'(
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Eat your Hearts out guys! Hail the Shark Hunter!
Any time you guys want to Come to Kentucky and stand next to my Bench. You are Welcome!
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

harryk3616

must be some big fish in those kentucky lakes

Shark Hunter

We have some big Muskies. (Muskellunge) There is a lake about two hours from me that is famous for these toothy Fish. Its called Cave Run. I head south to Florida to fish my Senators.
Shark fishing from the beach. It is my new hobby and passion.
This is not me(as usual), but this is a big muskie.
Life is Good!

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 11, 2013, 01:43:49 AM
Dominick, what did you do? ::). you got demoted from photo of the month to photo of the week and you took me down with you :'(

:D :D :D :D :D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Mandelstam

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 11, 2013, 04:03:19 AM
We have some big Muskies. (Muskellunge) There is a lake about two hours from me that is famous for these toothy Fish. Its called Cave Run. I head south to Florida to fish my Senators.
Shark fishing from the beach. It is my new hobby and passion.
This is not me(as usual), but this is a big muskie.

I've always found the name Muskellunge to be funny. In Swedish it means "muscle kid".  ;D It kinda fits.
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

ossipeter

This is a very nice fish! Thanks for sharing.

Tile

MOAP - Mother Of All Pikes  :). That's a huge pike - I wish we had some of them in the Danube Delta.
In solid fiberglass we trust

alantani

here you go, dom!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

You need to rename this "Photo of the Week!" Alan. Mine is Bigger!
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Yours doesn't have the "TANK" ;)

Shark Hunter

You got me there Sal. It will when I get My 6/0 Tiburon Wide together. I think I'll call it the "Destroyer". Maybe the "Punisher".
I got it! "The Tank of Kentucky"
Life is Good!

alantani

sharkin' at it's best, but you need more babes in the background!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!